What is Pediatric Physical Therapy and how can it help my child?
Pediatric Physical Therapy focuses on improving functional skills in areas such as coordination, strength, mobility, flexibility or balance. Therapy sessions looks like play, therapists engage your child in fun activities while targeting individualized goals.
Our Pediatric Physical Therapist provide a comprehensive treatment model improving your child abilities in the following areas:
- Congenital muscular torticollis
- Infants and toddlers with gross motor delays
- Cerebral palsy
- Toe Walking
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Orthopedic conditions
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Neuromuscular disorders such as muscular dystrophy and spinal muscle atrophy