What is Pediatric Physical Therapy and how can it help my child?
Pediatric Physical Therapy focuses on improving functional skills in areas such as coordination, strength, mobility, flexibility or balance. Therapy sessions looks like play, therapists engage your child in fun activities while targeting individualized goals.
Our Pediatric Physical Therapist provide a comprehensive treatment model improving your child abilities in the following areas:
- Congenital muscular torticollis
- Infants and toddlers with gross motor delays
- Cerebral palsy
- Toe Walking
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Orthopedic conditions
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Neuromuscular disorders such as muscular dystrophy and spinal muscle atrophy
Services are provided at our center, that models a preschool setting in order to ensure therapy is provided in a fun natural environment. We are also capable of providing services in your child daycare/childcare center.
Pediatric Physical Therapy Services Locations in Middlesex County, NJ and Mercer County, NJ.